Residence Porto Coda Cavallo is in the same bay, 6 km away from San Teodoro, and between 600 and 800 meters from the beautiful beaches in the northeast coast of Sardinia.
Residence Porto Coda Cavallo of San Teodoro consists of one-bedroom apartments surrounded by the garden. They can be on the ground floor or on the first floor and are equipped with terrace or balcony with table and chairs. They are composed of a living room with kitchenette, sofa bed, double bedroom, and bathroom. Max occupancy 4 people.
Guests of Residence Porto Coda Cavallo have:
- Internal, unattended parking
- Reception between 17:00 and 20:00; check-in before or after the mentioned time must be scheduled in advance or access may be denied. For check-in within midnight a charge of 25,00 € will be applied; while for check-in after midnight guests have to pay a charge of 50,00 €
In the complex’s square a wide range of externally managed facilities are available with:
- Ice-cream parlour
- Tobaccos and newspapers
- Occasional music performances
The following facilities are available with extra charge:
- Covered parking
- Diving centre
- Tennis and five-a-side floodlit fields
- Rent of bicycles, canoes and dinghies
- Optional bed linen with extra charge: 15,00 for double bed and 10,00 € for single bed
- Optional bath linen: 10,00 € per person
- Baby cot: 5,00 € per day (no extra charge if provided by guests, max 1 baby cot for apartment)
- Small sized pets allowed with a charge of 63,00 € per stay
A weekly compulsory SERVICE CHARGE of 25,00 € per person (from 3 years old) is due on the spot (even for stays shorter than a week) and includes: on-site assistance and consumptions
Please note: atm and credit cards are not allowed, only cash payments are permitted. The compulsory security deposit (€ 150,00 per apartment) will be refunded via a bank transfer or a postal order 48 hours before check-out).
San Teodoro is a lively town, a few km from Olbia, renowned for the incredible beauty of its beaches, the possibility to practise many sports and activities (hiking on nature trails on foot or by boat), and for its nightlife. San Teodoro is among the most suitable sea destinations for families, thanks to low seabed beaches where children can safely play and parents relax. Strongly recommended is a visit to: La Cinta, Isuledda, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and Salina Bamba.
The area is part of the Natural Sea Reserve of Tavolara and the residence has a strategic position to visit the Gulf of Orosei and La Maddalena archipelago.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km