The Porto Coda Cavallo Residence is a complex of apartments between 600 and 800 meters from the sea of Salina Bamba, 6 km from San Teodoro and in one of the most panoramic points of north-eastern Sardinia.
The Residence Porto Coda Cavallo in San Teodoro is made up of TWO-ROOMED terraced apartments surrounded by greenery, all tastefully furnished and equipped with flat screen TV, hairdryer, located on the ground floor or on the first floor, almost all of which have an equipped outdoor area with table and chairs.
There are 3 categories: BILO 2: apartments with living room with kitchenette and sofa, double bedroom, bathroom, almost all with veranda or balcony. BILO 3: apartments with living room with kitchenette and single sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom, have veranda or balcony. BILO 4: apartments with living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom, with veranda or balcony
The guests of the Porto Coda Cavallo Residence have at their disposal:
- Unattended internal parking
- Reception with luggage storage. Arrivals allowed from 17:00 to 20:00; all arrivals after hours must be agreed in advance, otherwise access to the apartment is not guaranteed. Arrivals agreed before 11.00 pm incur a supplement of € 25.00, those after 11.00 pm have a cost of € 50.00.
In the square of the complex from 01/6 to 30/9, various services are available with external management and not dependent on the residence:
- Beauty Center
- Ice cream shop
- Laundry and coin-operated laundry
- Tobacco and newspapers
- Credit and debit cards accepted (not for payment on site services)
Also available with supplement:
- Covered pay parking
- Diving center and Diving Center
- Illuminated tennis and soccer field
- Bike, canoe and dinghy rental
- Bed linen: double set € 15.00 and single set € 10.00
- Bath towels: € 10.00 per person
- Cot: € 5.00 per day (there is no supplement for a cot brought by the customer; it is possible to have a maximum of 1 cot per apartment)
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 63.00 per stay
- Possibility of transfer to and from the airport / port of Olbia on request, bus sharing to and from the airport, beach bus to all the beaches in the municipality of San Teodoro
There is a mandatory servicefee to be paid locally from 3 years of age which amounts to € 10.00 per day / per person for Bilo 2, € 12.00 per day / per person for Bilo 3, € 14.00 € per day / per person for Bilo 4 and includes on-site assistance and flat rate consumption.
IMPORTANT: The obligatory security deposit (€ 150.00 per apartment) will be returned by bank transfer or postal order 48 hours after check-out.
San Teodoro is a lively town a few kilometers from Olbia known both for the incredible beauty of the sea and beaches, and for the possibility of practicing many water and non-water sports, but also for the nightlife it offers, among the most lively in the north-east Sardinia. In San Teodoro it is also possible to go hiking on nature trails, on foot or by boat and you will also find numerous services such as bar, supermarket, church, newsagent, tourist medical service and a clinic. San Teodoro is among the most suitable places for families with small children, thanks to the prevalence of beaches with shallow and sandy bottoms that guarantee safe bathing even for the little ones. Among the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro to visit absolutely are La Cinta, Isuledda, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and Salina Bamba. The area is of particular interest as it is not only part of the Tavolara Marine Protected Area but is also located in a strategic position to visit the Gulf of Orosei and the archipelago of La Maddalena in a day.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 145 km
- Alghero airport: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km