Tanca Resort is located 2 km away from the sea in Marina di Cardedu, in an area called Su Scusorgiu, on the east coast of Sardinia. It is close to the towns of Arbatax and Tortolì.
Tanca Resort is a modern structure immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation, perfectly integrated in the landscape of Ogliastra. The residence Tanca Resort, with its comfortable spaces offers its guests the occasion to spend a relaxing holiday in touch with the traditions of wild Sardinia.
The resort offers accommodation in apartments with private access fully equipped with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, minibar and hairdryer.
Built on two floors, apartments each have a private garden with sea view, furnished for eating al fresco. The apartments are composed by a double bedroom, bathroom and living room with double sofa bed, separated from the bedroom by a sliding door. Guests also have a private car park.
The resort can accommodate also people with walking difficulties.
The structure offers also the hotel formula with breakfast included available in the page of the Hotel Resort Tanca.
The resort offers its guests various facilities:
- Possibility of an Italian breakfast with charge of €8.00 per person per day (€ 5,00 for children 0-8 years old)
- Reception with view of the pool and sea
- Large communal garden
- Small play area for children
- Swimming pool
- Reading room opposite the swimming pool
- TV room
- Laundry service (on request)
- Room cleaning (on request)
- Room tidying (on request)
- Linen service (on request)
- Excursions (on request)
- The resort is equipped to welcome disabled guests
- Small pets welcome with a supplement of €35.00 per week
The beaches near Tanca Resort are all sandy and spacious, with a shore that extends for many km with different names for every tract. The best beaches in the area are: Cardedu, Perdepera, Museddu and Su Sirboni.
From Tanca Resort it is possible to visit the beautiful beaches of the Golfo di Orosei, in particular Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu and Cala Goloritzè, in the area of Baunei.
Ogliastra is an area loved for its wild landscape, untouched by mass tourism. Regarding natural attractions, of great importance are the Tacchi of Ogliastra and the Scala di San Giorgio, Pedra Longa, the Voragine di Golgo and Perd'e Liana located in Gairo, all protected natural areas in Sardinia.
- Port of Arbatax: about 25 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 125 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 185 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 205 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 225 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 230 km