Villaggio Costa Paradiso is a resort with self-catering apartments in Costa Paradiso, between 200 m and 4 km from the sea, close to Isola Rossa, on the north coast of Sardinia.
Villaggio Costa Paradiso has several buildings, between 200 m and 4 km from the beach, with small villas and apartments. With a great variety of locations, these apartments may be the perfect choice for all kinds of travellers. Villaggio Costa Paradiso is recommended for those who love beaches and stunning views, together with relaxation and fun.
All apartments have a parking place and a terrace. They are also provided with an Italian coffee machine and, on request (subject to availability), a kettle, portable barbecue, toaster, hair-dryer, iron and ironing board. Some apartments have a washing machine and in some case a shared swimming pool. Apartments are available as:
- RESIDENZE LE BAIETTE in a residential complex with swimming pool, car park and spacious gardens, just 200m from facilities and a lovely sandy bay. Le Baiette residence has one-bedroomed apartments, accommodating 2 guests, composed of a living room with kitchenette, a double bedroom, bathroom and veranda.
- RESIDENZE PARADISO apartments are close to the centre of the Costa Paradiso resort, just 600m from the sea. There is a swimming pool and car parking. Finely furnished apartments accommodate 4 guests, and have a living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, a double room, bathroom and furnished veranda.
- RESIDENZE SPORTING apartments are newly built, 500m from the resort facilities and 2km from the beach. Ideal for family holidays with children, and groups of friends, apartments are furnished in Sardinian style. There is a living area with kitchenette and sofa bed sleeping two, a double bedroom, bathroom, veranda with a view over the communal garden and car park.
- RESIDENZE BELVEDERE apartments have a wonderful swimming pool, and are just 600m from the sea and 100m from the centre of the resort, with the main facilities. Guests at the Residenze Belvedere have small villas accommodating 6 guests, with sea views. Apartments have a living room with kitchenette and sofa bed sleeping two, a double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom, a spacious furnished veranda and a car park.
- RESIDENZE BORGO DEI FIORI apartments are in a panoramic position, just 1km from the sea and facilities, with a swimming pool and sundeck with sea views and a car park.
Ideal for families with children or couples, the recently built small villas are furnished in Sardinian style and accommodate 6 guests. The apartments have lovely sea views over Costa Paradiso and a living room with kitchenette and sofa bed sleeping two, a double bedroom, twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a veranda.
Rates of Villaggio Costa Paradiso include the apartment rent, a first supply of bath and bed linen with a weekly change (extra changes on request and with extra charge) and a welcome kit with toiletries and kitchen stuff.
On request when booking and with an additional charge to be paid on the spot:
- Pets welcome with a supplement of € 50.00 per week
- Baby cot: € 80.00 per week
FACILITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT ACTIVITIES
Guests have free access to the Sporting Centre with:
- Miniclub for children from 4 to 12 years old
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Children's playground
- Tennis/football/swimming/dance lessons
- Fitness activities
- Evening international entertainment for adults and children
- Disco-parties from midnight to 2 am
Guests of Villaggio Costa Paradiso can also use the following facilities for an unforgettable holiday:
- Wi-fi in the commercial area
- 5 restaurants
- 2 supermarkets
- Green grocery
- 4 bars and pub with disco
- Ice cream parlour
- Clothes shops, sportswear and equipment
- Newspaper stand
- Diving centre
- Medical service with a surcharge
- Excursion booking
- Boat hire
The Villaggio Costa Paradiso, on the north coast of Sardinia, is on a rocky coastline interspersed with beautiful sandy coves. The main beach of the resort, reached via a pedestrian path, is Li Cossi, with a sandy beach sheltered from the wind by cliffs, with turquoise sea and gently sloping shallow water, ideal for the youngest guests. From the path to Li Cossi, other bays and natural swimming pools can be reached. Other recommended beaches in the area include Tinnari (accessible only via the sea), Cala I Tamerici, Cala Le Sorgenti and Cala Le Baiette.
Port of Porto Torres: about 70 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 85 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Airport of Alghero: about 100 km
Port of Arbatax: about 250 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 270 km