Residence Borgo Punta Marana is in the Marinella’s Gulf in the area of Punta Marana, between 100 and 350 meters from the beach, and at 5 km from Porto Rotondo on the North-east coast of Sardinia.
Residence Borgo Punta Marana in the Marinella’s Gulf is distributed over several well-maintained buildings around to a nice square where shops and a charming church are. The residence is surrounded by well-tended gardens and has a nice porch. It has been realized with high quality materials such as granite, wood with rocks for a holiday and relaxing atmosphere.
Borgo Punta Marana is also a 3 star-hotel with half board treatment suitable for people looking for the hotel comforts.
Borgo Punta Marana has 130 apartments between 100 and 350 meters from the Golfo di Marinella beach and at about 200 meters from the touristic port of Punta Marana. Apartments have an equipped, outdoor area (terrace if on the ground floor or covered balcony if on the first/second floor sometimes with sea view). They are finely furnished and provided with dishwasher, washing machine and Tv. They are available as STANDARD, with all the mentioned comforts, or as VIP which differ from Standard because are located in 3 recently-built buildings with better decorations and the air-conditioning included. They can be divided in:
- MONO 3 STANDARD or VIP: open space with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bed chair and bathroom.
- BILO 4 STANDARD or VIP: composed of a large living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed or two bed chairs, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- BILO 4 DS STANDARD: like Bilo 4 but with two bathrooms. They are not available as Vip.
- TRILO 6 VIP: composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a large living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed or two bed chairs and one bathroom. They are not available in Standard formula.
- TRILO 6 DS STANDARD or VIP: like Trilo 6 but with another bathroom.
Residence Borgo Punta Marana offers to its guests the following facilities:
- WI-FI in the area of services
- 3 synthetic turf multisport grounds: tennis and five-a-side football (floodlit with extra charge)
- Small pets allowed with an extra charge of € 50,00 per stay
- Complimentary local products on arrival (bottle of wine and Sardinian sweets)
- Bar and Restaurant
- Bazaar, newspapers and tobaccos
- Unattended car park
- Market and other shops (open from mid-May to mid-September)
A compulsory daily SERVICE CHARGE of 8,00 € per person from 3 years old is due for: water, electricity and gas consumptions, bed linen and towels (changed weekly), use of the house’s appliances, final cleaning, beach service (a beach umbrella and two sunbeds/deckchairs in the two private establishments), with a 15% discount on the rates of the tennis and five-a-side football courts.
NB: the minimum charge due is for 7 days also for less-than-a-week stays.
From June to September, guests of Residence Borgo Punta Marana can use the beach umbrellas and the sunbeds of the private establishments: one of them very close to the residence and the other easily reachable through some pedestrian paths. In the beach is possible, not only to enjoy the wonderful sea of North Sardinia, but also to practice several water sports and rent canoes and paddle boats.
Golfo di Marinella, a mid-way between Olbia and Golfo Aranci, is one of the most charming location of Northeast Sardinia. Its sandy beach is 1 km long and is surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation.
In the Marana port is possible to find a wide range of facilities such as: restaurants, ice cream shops, hairstylists, crafts shops and a medical surgery; Porto Rotondo, one of the best tourist destination of northeast Sardinia, known for its unspoilt sea and its lively nightlife, is at only 5 km.
Porto of Golfo Aranci: about 5 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 135 km
Airport of Alghero - Fertilia: 140 km
Port of Arbatax: about 195 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km