The Marineledda Village is located on the sea of the Gulf of Marinella, one of the most beautiful areas of north-eastern Sardinia, located halfway between Golfo Aranci and Porto Rotondo and between 50 and 300 meters from the sea.
The Marineledda Village is a residence with swimming pool that offers apartments distributed in terraced houses, surrounded by gardens and with a wonderful sea view. The Marineledda village of the Gulf of Marinella has a small square overlooked by the restaurant, the pizzeria, the bar and the ice cream parlor, and is the ideal meeting place for recreation and relaxation without having to move.
The apartments can be on the ground floor or on the first floor, they are always equipped with TV, outdoor space and are available in the types:
- MONO 2/4: studio apartments with bathroom, kitchenette, pull-out sofa bed for 2, a bunk bed, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children up to 6 years.
- BILO 4: two-room apartments for up to 4 people consisting of a double bedroom, bathroom, living room with
kitchenette and sofa bed.
- TRILO 6: three-room apartments for up to 6 people consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with bunk bed, bathroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed.
Guests of the Marineledda Village will have at their disposal:
- Swimming pool open from June to the end of September, depending on the weather conditions
- Free children's play area
- Free Wi-Fi at reception and in common areas
- Unguarded parking adjacent to the structure
- Small square inside the village with restaurant, pizzeria, bar and ice cream parlor
- Kitchen set with pot holders and tea towels included
- Welcome kit with bottle of water, soap and toilet paper
- Reception from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00. Possibility to arrange arrivals after 20:00 for free on Saturdays and Sundays and for a fee from Monday to Friday (supplement of € 25.00). Arrivals after midnight are not allowed.
Furthermore, upon request and for a fee, the following are available:
- Bed linen: € 10.00 per person per set
- Bath towels: € 10.00 per person per set
- Cot: € 25.00 per stay and subject to confirmation (linen included)
- Car, bike and scooter rental
- Docking and rental of small boats
- Daily cleaning: € 19.00 for the studio apartment, € 22.00 for the two-room apartment, € 24.00 for the three-room apartment
- Baby sitting
- Personalized laundry service at the reception
- Possibility of excursions to the archipelago of La Maddalena, the Costa Smeralda and Barbagia
- Pets allowed on request and with a supplement of € 30.00 per stay for small ones and € 40.00 for larger ones (to be reported when booking specifying size / breed)
Also nearby are: windsurfing school in July and August, hairdresser and beautician, medical service. At 400 meters there are also market and mateco tennis court.
There is a COMPULSORY SERVICE FORFAIT to be paid locally at a cost of € 3.00 per person per day, starting from 9 years (children aged 3 to 8 pay € 1.50); includes the consumption of water, electricity and gas.
The beach overlooked by the Marineledda Village is between 50 and 300 meters from the apartments, is characterized by fine white sand and has a shallow water ideal for holidays for families with children. In the area of Golfo Aranci there are also many other beaches worthy of a visit, including Marinella at about 2.5 km, Cala Sabina at 3.5 km and Spiaggia Bianca at 6 km.
The area in which the Marineledda Village is located guarantees those who choose it all the services, such as supermarkets, beauty centers and various possibilities for recreation and sports. Its position allows you to easily reach the most beautiful places in north-eastern Sardinia, such as Golfo Aranci and Porto Rotondo, both about 6 km away, and the heart of the Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, 26 km away.
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 10 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 140 km
- Alghero airport: around 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 195 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 280 km