At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
Villaggio Marineledda is on the beach in Gulf of Marinella, one of the most beautiful areas of northeast Sardinia, located half way between Golfo Aranci and Porto Rotondo and between 50 and 300 m from the sea.
Villaggio Marineledda is a self-catering apartment residence surrounded by gardens, with a swimming pool and with a spectacular sea view. Villaggio Marineledda at the Gulf of Marinella has a piazza with a restaurant, pizzeria, bar and ice-cream parlour. It is an ideal meeting place in close proximity to the apartments.
Apartments can be on the ground floor or on the first floor, and are available as follows:
- MONO 2: studio apartments with kitchenette and pull-out two-place sofa bed, terrace or balcony for a maximum occupancy of 2 adults and a child up to 6 years in a chair bed (upon availability) - BILO 4: accommodates a maximum of 4 guests, with a double bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, patio or veranda. - TRILO 6: accommodates a maximum of 6 guests, with a double bedroom, a twin room with single beds or bunk beds, bathroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, patio or veranda.
Guests at Villaggio Marineledda have access to the following facilities:
- Swimming pool open from June to September depending on the weather
- Internet point and free wi-fi in the reception of the nearby Baia de Bahas
- Unattended car park
- Piazza with restaurant, pizzeria, bar and ice-cream parlour
- Baby cot available on request subject to reconfirmation: 20,00 € per stay. Guests are requested to advise on booking if they wish to bring a cot with them
With extra charge:
- Car, scooter and bicycle hire
- Boat hire and mooring
- Daily cleaning (Mono € 17,00, Bilo € 20,00 Trilo € 22,00)
- Laundry service at the reception
- Excursions to the Costa Smeralda, La Maddalena and Barbagia
- Pets admitted on request, with an extra charge of € 30.00 per stay for small sized pets and 40,00 € for bigger pets (to indicate when booking specifying size and breed)
- Possibility to arrange arrivals after 20:00 and until 24:00 with an extra charge of 25,00; or from 24:00 and 01:30 with an extra charge of 40,00 €. Arrivals after 01:30 are not allowed and will be managed the morning after.
In the surrounded it is possible to find: windsurf school (July and August only), hairdresser and beautician medical centre and riding stables. A tennis court and a supermarket are at about 300 m.
The compulsory weekly service charge has to be paid on the spot and includes water, electricity and gas consumption, bedroom and bathroom linen (kitchen towels not available). Guests pay €40.00 per person / week for adults and €10.00 for children aged 3 to 8 years.
The beach at Villaggio Marineledda is between 50 and 300 meters from the apartments and is characterized by fine white sand and gently sloping seabed: the perfect place for families with children. There are many beautiful beaches in Golfo Aranci to explore, including Marinella at 2.5km, Cala Sabina at 3.5km and Spiaggia Bianca at 6km.
The area around Villaggio Marineledda is well serviced, with sports facilities, supermarkets, restaurants and entertainment. The location is ideal for exploring the most beautiful areas of northeast Sardinia, such as Golfo Aranci and Porto Rotondo, both just 6km from the apartments, and Porto Cervo, in the heart of the Costa Smeralda, at 26km.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 7 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km