Residence Aquafantasy is a complex of apartments in Paduledda, at 1.7 km from the sea of Isola Rossa, on the north coast of Sardinia. The apartments are at 100 metres from the Aquafantasy water fun park, in the area of Trinità d’Agultu.
Guests at Residence Aquafantasy can use the swimming pool and have free access to the neighbouring Aquafantasy water fun park (during July and August).
Residence Aquafantasy of Isola Rossa has 10 one-bedroomed apartments with sea view. They are equipped with wi-fi, TV, barbecue, hair-dryer, iron and ironing board, washing machine and kitchenette with fridge, freezer, kettle, coffee machine and toaster and are composed of a living area with kitchenette and double sofa bed, a double bedroom, bathroom, terrace and car park.
Rates of Residence Aquafantasy include: apartment rent and a first supply of bed and bath linen (extra change on request and with an additional charge)
Residence Aquafantasy offers its guests the following facilities:
- Swimming pool from June to September
- Free entrance, in July and September, to the Aquafantasy water fun park at Isola Rossa
- Pets admitted on request with an extra charge of € 50.00 per week to be paid on the spot
- Baby cot available when booking with an extra charge of € 80.00 per week to be paid on the spot
- Daily house cleaning: € 20,00 per day to request when booking and to be paid on the spot
- Air conditioning: € 70,00 per week to be paid on the spot (on request according to availability)
In Isola Rossa:
- Restaurants, pizzerias, delicatessen
- Bars, discos, pubs, live music, folk concerts and cabaret in piazza
- Supermarket and shops
- Sport centre
- Diving centre
- Boat and canoe hire
- Beach service
- Touristic port
Residence Aquafantasy in Trinità d’Agultu is 1,500 m from Marinedda beach of Isola Rossa.
The beach is famous for its red rock formations, cream-coloured sand and shallow turquoise sea. Other recommended beaches in close proximity to the apartments include: Li Femini and Spiaggia Longa. Isola Rossa is in the perfect location to discover the north coast of Sardinia. Guests can visit Costa Paradiso, Badesi, Castelsardo, Santa Teresas di Gallura and the beaches and bays of a spectacular coastline.
Port of Porto Torres: about 65 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Airport of Alghero: about 85 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 100 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260km