Residence Tavolara is a group of self-catering apartments at 900 m from the sea, close to Porto San Paolo in Vaccilleddi, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, just a short drive from Olbia and San Teodoro.
The Residence Tavolara faces the stunning cliffs of the Island of Tavolara and it is the perfect choice for those who want an apartment close to the beach near Olbia.
Residence Tavolara has apartments with patios, available in different typologies:: - MONO 2: studio apartments composed of a living room with kitchen area, double bed and bathroom. A chair-bed can be added on request. - BILO 3/4: composed of a living room with a kitchen area and a double sofa-bed, a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom. - TRILO 4/5: composed of a living room with a kitchen area and a double sofa-bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with a bunk bed and a bathroom. - QUADRI 6/7: composed of a living room with a kitchen area and a double sofa-bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with two single beds (or a double bed), a bedroom with a bunk bed and a bathroom.
NB: The resort is not recommended to people with walking problems.
Residence Tavolara offers many facilities:
- Small pets allowed (on request)
- Outdoor free parking area
- Verandas with chairs and tables
- Outside shower
- Washing machine in every flat
- Satellite TV (limited channel coverage; connection available for guests who bring their own decoder)
On request and to be paid on arrival:
- Bedsheets for a double bed: € 20.00 per change
- Bedsheets for a single bed: € 12.00 per change
- Towels: € 10.00 per person
- Parking in underground garage: € 30.00 or € 25.00 per week according with the box's size
COMPULSORY EXPENSES TO BE PAID ON THE SPOT
- Weekly flat rate (to cover electricity, water and gas): € 35.00 per person (maximum 2 children under 12 free of charge)
- Final cleaning: € 45.00 for the MONO, € 50.00 for the BILO, € 60.00 for the TRILO, € 70.00 for the QUADRI
- Deposit: € 200.00 (refundable at the end of the stay)
Porto San Paolo, in the Loiri area of north-eastern Sardinia, is a beautiful Sardinian seaside town. Nearby you will find the protected marine area of Tavolara – Punta Coda Cavallo, where you can immerse yourself in the flora and fauna of this enchanting corner of Sardinia. The beaches of the region are all absolutely breath-taking, such as the Porto San Paolo, Porto Istana, Cala Girgolu and Porto Taverna beaches. The islands of Tavolara, Molara and Cavalli are also well worth visiting. In Porto San Paolo there is a Diving Centre where you can attend PADI (the Professional Association of Diving Instructors) courses and go snorkeling and scuba-diving. Porto San Paolo isn't just about the sea, however - its fantastic location makes it the perfect base for exploring northern Sardinia, and but a short drive away you will find the wonders of the Emerald Coast (Costa Smeralda) and the Maddalena Archipelago, the lively town of Olbia, packed full of shops, bars and restaurants, and a number of important archeological sites including the Tombs of the Giants (a prehistoric burial complex), i Nuraghe (prehistoric settlements), Dolmen and the Domus De Janas (prehistoric chamber tombs).
Porto San Paolo, which is just 3 km away, is served by a chemist's, a doctor's office, supermarkets, banks and shops. Furthermore services such as the post office, a church, a pizzeria and a restaurant are available only 200 meters away.
- Port and airport of Olbia: 20 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: 40 km
- Port of Porto Torres: 135 km
- Airport of Alghero: 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: 165 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: 260 km