Porto Ottiolu Resort is a complex of apartment between 50 and 800 meters from the sea in Ottiolu (Budoni) on the north-east coast of Sardinia.
Porto Ottiolu Resort of Budoni is a residence immersed in the nature, the perfect place for people looking for an apartment in a family-oriented resort. Porto Ottiolu Resort is suitable not only for families but also for couples who want to spend a relaxing holiday by the sea.
Apartments are distributed over one-or-two floor buildings. They have a terrace or garden equipped with table and chairs and are furnished with Tv (the signal is not good) and private parking. They are divided into:
- MONO 2: with double sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
- BILO 4: one-bedroom apartments with double/twin bedroom and living room with kitchenette, twin/double sofa bed and a bathroom.
- TRILO 4/6: two-bedroom apartments with double bedroom, twin or bunk bedroom, living room with kitchenette, twin sofa bed and a bathroom.
Guests of Porto Ottiolu Resort can use the following facilities:
- Optional beach service with a weekly extra charge: €105.00 per week for 1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds; 140,00 € from 15/07 to 31/08
- Reception (check-in after 20:00 must be prior agreed with the resort or access to the apartments may not be guarateed. For check-in after 22:00 a supplement of 25,00 € is due)
- Small pets are welcome with a weekly extra charge of €35.00
- Diving centre in the surroundings with extra charge
- Land and boat excursion
From 09/06 to 15/09 a COMFORT CARD is due on the spot (18,00 € per person from 4 years old) and includes:
- Wi-fi in the reception area
- Sport activities such as: Zumba, water gym and morning gym
- Beach Volley
- Bikes with limited availability
- Excursions with extra charge
A compulsory weekly SERVICE CHARGE to be paid on the spot (35,00 € per person from 4 years old) is due for water, electricity and gas consumptions, a bed linen and bath towel weekly change, made double bed on arrival and courtesy kit for the bathroom.
The main beach has fine sand and it is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds with extra charge.
The resort is at walking distance from bars, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacy and a wellness centre. The nice Porto Ottiolu square is a popular meeting point for the nightlife and shopping.
Porto Ottiolu Resort has a strategic position to easily reach some of the most popular beaches of Sardinia. The main beach, on the south area of the port is a white fine sand beach while on the north east there are several crystal water little bays, hidden among the cliffs.
In Porto Ottiolu Resort guests will be spoilt for choice with boat excursions to visit Parco Marino di Tavolara, La Maddalena archipelago and the Golfo of Orosei.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 150 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km