Residence Oasi Anfiteatro is a complex of apartments in Marina di Porto Ottiolu at 3 km from Budoni and by the sea of North Sardinia.
Residence Oasi Anfiteatro of Porto Ottiolu is a recently built residence with entertainment activities, swimming pool and garden. The complex is the perfect place for people looking for privacy and the convenience of a kitchenette and do not want to renounce to the facilities of a family-oriented resort by the sea in Northeast Sardinia.
Apartments can be on the ground floor or on the first floor and they can be distributed over one or two levels. They are spacious and comfortable and are provided with air-conditioning, Tv, equipped garden or terrace and everything is needed for cooking and cleaning;
Apartments are available as:
- BILO 4: composed of living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa bed, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Max occupancy: 4 people.
- BILO MEZZANINE 4+2: composed of a living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa bed, double bedroom, a bathroom and a mezzanine with a wooden stair and twin beds
- TRILO 6: : living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa bed, double bedroom, a bathroom and twin bedroom.
Residence Oasi Anfiteatro offers its guest the following facilities:
- Outdoor shared showers
- Shared barbecue area
- Supermarket and butcher shop
- 12h reception
- Bikes rental
- Boat and land excursions to La Maddalena, Tavolara and Orosei Gulf (with extra charge)
- Diving centre with agreed rates
- Small fitness area
A compulsory weekly COMFORT CARD of 15,00 € per person from 4 years old is due until 13th June and from 12th September (25,00 € in the remaining periods) and includes:
- Mini-club from 09/06 to 15/09 with beach activities
- Adult and children swimming pool opened at scheduled times from 15th June to 15th September
- Bathing cap
- Pool sundeck with sunbeds from May to October (limited availability)
- Morning gym, water gym, Zumba, beach volley, football and tennis grounds with extra charge
- Wi-fi in the amphitheatre and reception area
- Bikes (limited availability)
- Unattended parking with a reserved parking space per apartment
On request and with extra charge the following facilities are available:
- Beach service: 126,00 € per week (2 sunbeds and 1 beach umbrella) until 17th July ; 140,00 € from 18th July to 29th August
- Baby cot: 25,00 € per week
- Small sized animals allowed with a weekly charge of 35,00 €
- Daily bed-making and mid-week change of bed linen: Bilo 20,00 € per day and Trilo 25,00 € per day. Bilo € 140,00 per week; Trilo € 175,00 per week
- Restaurant with agreed prices in full board available from 15/05 to 15/07 and from 29/08 to 30/09 for 7 night minimum stay: € 210,00 per person per week (children 2-8 years old pay half rate and until 2 years old pay for consumption)
NB: A compulsory weekly SERVICE CHARGE (40,00 € per person from 4 years old) is due on the spot and includes: water, electricity and gas consumptions, bed linen and bath towels with a weekly change, double bed made on arrival and courtesy set for the bathroom. Kitchen linen is not provided, and it cannot be rented.
The residence closest beach is Ottiolu at just 100 meters. It is a white sand beach with a crystal and sloping seabed. All the most beautiful beaches of Budoni, such as Tanaunella and Agrustos, are reachable by car in less than 15 minutes.
San Teodoro is at about 7 km and it is a vibrant town both for the lively nightlife, as there are numerous clubs, bars and restaurants, and for the charming beaches of fine sand with a crystal, turquoise sea. Among the most astonish beaches of San Teodoro: La Cinta, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi and Salina Bamba at about 20-minute driving.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 155 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 240 km