Residence Costa Serena is in Palau at just 300 m from the same beach, on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
Residence Costa Smeralda of Palau is the perfect solution for a family with children who want to spend a comfortable holiday by the sea and with the facilities of a family-oriented resort such as: swimming pool, sport grounds, miniclub and shuttle bus to Palau (from 01/07 to 31/08)
Apartments at Costa Serena have private and numbered car parking, TV, fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom with shower and bidet. They are available as Apartments and Terraced Villas
Apartments at Residence Costa Serena are in two storey buildings, 300-400 metres from the beach and in a central position in the village, close to the main facilities. Apartments are available as follows: - MONO 2: a room of 30 m² with double sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom, balcony - BILO 4: one bedroomed apartment of 45 m², with a double bedroom, living room with double sofa bed or two single beds and kitchenette, bathroom and a balcony or terrace (in both cases equipped for dining al fresco) - TRILO 6: a two bedroomed apartment of 55 m², with a double bedroom, twin room with two low single beds or bunk beds, bathroom, living room with double sofa bed or two single beds and kitchenette, balcony or terrace equipped for dining al fresco
Villas at Residence Costa Serena in Palau are on the ground floor, with a private entrance, between 400 and 600 metres from the beach. The villas are in a quiet location, in the gardens of the resort, ideal for those seeking peace and quiet near the beach. Villas are available as follows: - BILO 4: same layout as BILO apartments - TRILO 6: same layout as TRILO apartments - TRILO 6 DS: two bedroomed apartment of 71sqm with two bathrooms (one without shower), living room with sofa bed (double or two single beds) and kitchenette, double bedroom, twin room with two low single beds or bunk beds and terrace equipped for dining al fresco
- QUADRI 8 DS: three bedroomed apartment composed of two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom, two bathrooms, living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom and equipped terrace.
NB: The residence has not apartments suitable for people with special needs
A SERVICE CHARGE is due on the spot and includes: water, electricity and gas consumptions, first supply of bed sheets and shower towels (any changes and/or complete sets of bath towels are available with extra charge), and swimming pool access (when opened). Kitchen linen is not provided and cannot be rented. Hairdryer not available.
Guests at Residence Costa Serena in Palau can use a wide range of facilities, for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday:
- 2 seawater swimming pools, one reserved for children and another with a diving area, available from 15/06 until 15/09 (swimming cap compulsory). Times: 09:30-13:00 e 15:30-19:30
- Miniclub for children aged 4-12, daily from 01/07 to 31/08
- Free wi-fi in the piazzetta and internet point
- Air-conditioning on request subject to reconfirmation and with extra charge in Bilos, Trilos and Trilo Villino (12,00 € per day in August, 10,00 € in the remaining periods)
- 2 tennis courts (with extra charge)
- Five-a-side football and beach volleyball
- Restaurant/pizzeria with sea view terrace, open from mid-June until the end of August, with an à la carte menu. Half board and full board options can be purchased in loco
- Bar open from 01/06 until mid-September from 08:00 for breakfast, starters, ice-creams and granites
- Pets are welcome with an extra charge of € 30.00 per stay, to confirm on booking
- Laundry service (water only), including drying and ironing
- Possibility of daily cleaning at 25,00 € per hour or fless
- Optional bed linen change: 7,50 € per person/change
- Optional shower towel change: € 3,50 per person/change
- Other bath towels: € 2,50 per person/change for face towel and € 1,50 per person/change for guest towel
- Cots available on request at booking, with a daily extra charge of 5,00 € (bed linen and pillow not included)
- Extra bed on request during reservation (only for some bilos): 10,00 € per day until 13/07 and from 25/08, € 20,00 per day in the rest of the time
- Shuttle bus to Palau and the surrounding area from 1st July until 31st August
- Playground for children (unattended)
- Reception open every day from 09.00 until 13.00 and from 17.00 until 20.00
- Car park (uncovered parking place reserved for each apartment)
- Boat excursions to the archipelago of La Maddalena, with lunch on board. Boats depart from Palau, and are available on request with supplement
- Beach equipment available with extra charge and on request subject to reconfirmation
The beaches are a few minutes’ walk from the apartment along a pleasant path. Guests can choose between Costa Serena, with beach umbrellas and deckchairs available from 15th June until 10th September, and a large free beach without facilities. The apartments are in an ideal location, just 4km from Palau (reachable via the shuttle service available from 15th June until 1st September) and in close proximity to the most beautiful beaches in the area. Recommended beaches include Porto Rafael, Nelson, Cala Trana and La Sciumara, as well as those on the north coast, such as Santa Teresa di Gallura and further south at Porto Cervo, Baja Sardinia, Porto Rotondo and the Costa Smeralda.
Itineraries should also include a boat trip to the archipelago of La Maddalena, departing daily from the Residence beach.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 45 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 115 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 225 km
Port and airport of Cagliari about 295 km