Palau Green Village Residence is a self-catering resort with swimming pool in Palau, just 150 metres away from the beach and 500 metres away from the town-centre on the northeast coast of Sardinia.
The Palau Green Village Residence in Palau is an apartment complex that welcomes its guests in one of its apartments with kitchenette in a village equipped with all the facilities and services for young people and families with children. The exterior of the residence is characterised by exposed Sardinian stone and magnificent and well-groomed gardens with green lawn, Mediterranean plants and Gallura's granite rocks that help create a peaceful atmosphere for a relaxing holiday in Palau. The residence is located in a residential area, a few steps away from the beach and the centre of the village. In fact, the Palau Green Village Residence is the ideal solution for those traveling without a car in Sardinia.
The Palau Green Village Residence has about fourty well-furnished apartments, each with a furnished garden on the ground floor and veranda on the first floor. All are equipped with air conditioning, wi-fi internet connection, TV, kitchenette with all utensils for cooking, microwave, iron and ironing board, and hairdryer. There are different types of apartments available, which are described below:
- MONO 2 (30 m²): consisting of living room with double sofa bed or two single beds , kitchenette, and bathroom.
- BILO 4 (40/50 m²): consisting of living room with double sofa bed, kitchenette, double bedroom, and bathroom.
Guests at the Palau Green Village Residence will be able to enjoy a range of services including:
- Reception available from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00 (arrivals at different times to be notified in advance and subject to a fee)
- Equipped swimming pool
- Relax area
- 1 beach umbrella for the beach per apartment
- Free condominium washing machine, subject to availability
- Wi-fi connection in almost all apartments
- Shared barbecue area
- Courtesy kit with bath and kitchen products
- Parking area
- Free use of bicycles, subject to availability and deposit of € 150 to be paid on the spot
Mandatory weekly charge to be paid on the spot (from 3 years and up): € 5 per person per adult and € 2,50 for children 3-11 years; includes consumption of water, light and gas, air conditioning and bedding.
Also available on request, at an extra cost:
- Mid-week cleaning (€ 20 in mono and € 30 in bilo)
- Extra bed: € 10 per person
- Bath towels: € 10 per person
- Crib: € 35 per week
- Family Kit including cot, baby chair, baby-bottle warmer, bath-tub and stroller: € 50 per week
- Small pets allowed: € 30 per stay for extra cleaning, no pets allowed in public areas
- Electric bike: 35,00 € per day (insurance and helmet included)
- Beach towels: € 5 per person per change
- American coffee machine or water kettle: € 10 per week per piece
- Possibility to rent cars and motorbikes
- Organisation of excursions
The Palau Green Village Residence is located approximately 150-250 metres away from some sandy coves, one of which is accessible to dogs. Surrounded by a thick pine forest and typical Mediterranean scrubland, the area is ideal for outdoor sports activities thanks to the fitness track or simply for a relaxing picnic. Palau is a well-known tourist resort located on the north-eastern part of Sardinia, on a stretch of coast that has been artistically shaped by nature and has created unique shapes. Among them, the most famous creation is certainly the Roccia dell’Orso, a large granite block located on a 122 meter high promontory, which has taken the form of a big bear facing the sea and dominating the surrounding landscape. The most popular beaches in the area are Cala Capra, Porto Pollo, La Sciumara and Porto Faro, all characterised by crystal clear sea and fine sand. Furthermore, Palau is a good starting point for excursions to the Archipelago of La Maddalena and only a 30 minute drive away from the magnificent resorts and beaches of the famous Costa Smeralda.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 40 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 45 km
Airport of Alghero: around 145 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 115 km
Port of Arbatax: around 225 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 315 km