The Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo Residence is located in Liscia di Vacca, in Porto Cervo, the heart of the Costa Smeralda on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
I Giardini di Porto Cervo is only 2 km from the famous Piazzetta of Porto Cervo and is directly overlooking the charming beach of Cala Pitrizza. Thanks to its enviable position and the numerous services offered, the holiday at the Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo Village will undoubtedly be full of nature, fun, sport and relaxation.§
The Bagaglino Village I Giardini di Porto Cervo offers apartments with hotel service and looks like a small village with pastel colors, spread over an area of approximately 50,000 square meters occupied by a vast Mediterranean garden with fountains and ponds in which 120 apartments are distributed, all with an incredible view over the bay of Cala Pitrizza.
The apartments are furnished in Gallura style and with attention to every detail. All have an independent entrance, separate kitchenette, bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer, 32 ”plasma TV and telephone, patio if on the ground floor, terrace if located on the first floor.
The apartments are available in the types:
- BILO 2: two-room apartments of about 60 square meters consisting of a living room, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or patio.
- BILO 3/4: two-room apartments of about 60 square meters consisting of a living room with single sofa bed and pull-out bed, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or patio.
- TRILO 5/6: three-room apartments of about 70 square meters consisting of living room with single sofa bed and pull-out bed, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, bedroom with bunk bed, bathroom, terrace or patio.
Possibility of sea view apartments on request when booking with a weekly supplement of € 100.00 in June, € 200.00 in July, € 300.00 in August and € 150.00 in September.
The guests of the I Giardini di Porto Cervo Residence have at their disposal:
- Private beach with a limited number of places; the distribution of 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds per apartment is done through a draw the day before. If you are not extracted, the resort offers 2 beds per apartment guaranteed on the free beach (places not bookable)
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Daily cleaning of the apartments excluding the kitchenette
- Beauty center with beauty treatments and massages (for a fee)
- Free unattended parking
- Small pets (up to 5 kg) welcome, on request when booking and with a supplement of € 13.00 per day
- Cot available upon request upon booking with a supplement of € 9.00 per night
- Pevero Golf Club at 5 km
- Sub Center in Poltu Quatu with excursions, diving and courses for beginners and experts, with release of Padi patents
The Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo Residence in Liscia di Vacca offers a high level of catering:
- “La Terrazza sul Mare” restaurant, a few meters from the beach, which offers Sardinian specialties and fresh summer recipes, also with beach service. Bagaglino guests will have the opportunity to eat à la carte or choose convenient packages including buffet breakfast (€ 11.00 per person / day) or half board (€ 40.00 per person / day, drinks not included) for everything the livingroom. Children 0-1 years free, children 2-11 years: 50% discount on the adult price.
- Bar offering snack service on the beach
- Gelateria Bar in the Piazzetta where you can have rich breakfasts, enjoy delicious cocktails, smoothies and delicious homemade ice creams
Il Bagaglino in Porto Cervo offers the best services of a holiday village for families with children and adolescents:
- Beach volleyball, five-a-side football pitch, canoes, nature trail, windsurfing school.
- Entertainment from 1st June to 15th September.
- Mini Club for children up to 6 years from mid-June to the end of August with qualified entertainers who organize outdoor activities during the day and baby dance in the evening.
- Young Club for children up to 16 years.
- For adults, entertainment with group games, sports tournaments, muscle toning, gentle gymnastics, water aerobics and pilates, aperitif game and card tournaments.
- In the evening, the Bagaglino square comes alive with events, shows, piano bars, dance evenings, cabarets.
IMPORTANT: the rates include the use of the apartment, consumption, a first supply of tablecloths, bed linen and towels. In addition, they include a daily cleaning of the apartment (excluding kitchenette) with change of bathroom linen (change of bed linen and tablecloths every 4 days), access to the private beach with two beds guaranteed per apartment and an umbrella available until exhaustion, use of equipment and sports fields, nature trail, day and evening entertainment, Mini-Club and Young-Club (from June to the end of August), unattended outdoor parking, Wi-Fi (reception area), final cleaning.
The Residence Bagaglino I Giardini in Porto Cervo enjoys a truly enviable position, being located directly on the beach of Cala Pitrizza, which is a maximum of 300 meters from the apartments. In a few minutes you will then be able to reach all the other wonderful and famous beaches of the Costa Smeralda, including Liscia Ruja, Spiaggia del Principe, Celvia and Pevero.
For those who love the social life, a short distance away are the famous Piazzetta di Porto Cervo, symbol of the locality (2 km away and also reachable by a taxi service, available with a supplement of € 25.00 each way), and the most In area such as the Billionaire and the Leeward (less than a km away). At 5 Km there is Baia Sardinia with the very famous Phi Beach and the Ritual.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
- Alghero airport: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km