Overview Residence Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo
Residence Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo is in Liscia di Vacca, a well-known sea destination in Porto Cervo, the beating heart of Costa Smeralda on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
I Giardini di Porto Cervo is at only 2 km from the popular Porto Cervo square and overlooks the stunning beach of Cala Pitrizza. Thanks to its strategic positions, holidays at Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo Resort are both amusing and relaxing: a wide range of services, facilities and activities are indeed available.
The Resort Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo looks like a small village and it is extended over an area of about 50.000 m², surrounded by a large Mediterranean garden with fountains and small lakes.
The residence has 120 apartments overlooking Cala Pitrizza bay. They are well-finished and furnished in the typical Gallura style with a private entrance, separate kitchenette, bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer, 32" TV and telephone. They have either a terrace (if located on the ground floor) or a balcony (if on the first floor). The apartments are available in the following types:
- BILO 2: two-room apartments of 60 m² composed of living room, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or balcony.
- BILO 3/4: two-room apartments of 60 m² composed of living room with single sofa bed and pull-out bed, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or balcony.
- TRILO 5/6: three-room apartments of 70 m² composed of living room with single sofa bed and pull-out bed, separate kitchenette, double bedroom, one room with two bunk beds, bathroom, terrace or balcony.
Sea-view apartments are available on request upon reservation, with a weekly supplement of € 100 in June, € 200 in July, € 300 in August and € 150 in September.
Guests of Residence I Giardini di Porto Cervo have:
- Private beach with limited spaces. The allocation of umbrellas and sunbeds (one umbrella and two sunbeds per apartment) is decided by lottery the day before, and in case of no extraction, the resort offers two sunbeds in the free beach area (they cannot be reserved in advance)
- Free wi-fi in the reception area
- Daily cleaning of apartments (excluding kitchenette)
- Beauty centre with treatments and massages (with extra charge)
- Minimarket with food, toys, souvenirs
- Babysitting service (on request subject to availability and with extra charge)
- Free unsupervised parking
- Small pets (up to 5 kg) are welcome, on request, upon reservation and with a daily charge of € 13,00
- Baby cot available on request upon reservation and with a daily charge of € 9,00
- Pevero Golf Club (5 km far)
- Dive Center in Poltu Quatu that organises excursions, diving, beginners and experts diving classes.
Residence Bagaglino I Giardini di Porto Cervo in Liscia di Vacca offers fine quality restaurants:
- Restaurant “La Terrazza sul Mare”, a few steps from the beach, has Sardinian specialities and fresh dishes also with in-beach service. Guests of Residence Bagaglino have the possibility of à la carte menu or they can choose a package which includes bed & breakfast served as buffet (€ 11.00 per person/day), half board (€ 40,00 per person/day, drinks excluded). Children 0-1 are free of charge. Children 2-11 years old get 50% off the adult rate.
- A beach bar for snacks
- Bar Gelateria (ice cream bar) in Piazzetta serving rich breakfasts, excellent cocktails, smoothies and excellent homemade ice creams.
ResidenceBagaglino di Porto Cervo offers the best facilities of a family-oriented resort where children and teens can enjoy an unforgettable holiday:
- Beach volleyball, tennis and five-a-side football court, canoeing, nature trail, windsurfing classes.
- Entertainment activities from 01/06 to 15/09
- Mini Club for children up to 6 years old from mid-June to late August with experienced entertainers who organise outdoor activities during the day and baby dance in the evening.
- Young Club for children up to 16 years old
- Entertainment activities for adults like games, sports tournaments, muscles warm up, gym, aerobics and pilates, cocktail games and card tournaments.
- During nights, the Bagaglino resort square hosts many events, shows, piano-bar, dancing evenings and cabaret shows.
NB: Rates include the apartment renting, electricity and water consumptions, tablecloths, bed and bath linen, a daily rearrangement of the apartment (kitchenette not included) with bath towels changing (bed linens and tablecloths are changed every 4 days), private beach access with use of two sunbeds per apartment and a beach umbrella (limited availability), nature trail, mini-club and young-club (from June to the end of August), outdoor unsupervised parking, Wi-fi (reception area), final cleaning.
Bagaglino Residence I Giardini di Porto Cervo has a unique location: directly on the beach of Cala Pitrizza (up to 300 meters from the apartments). Other famous, easily reached beaches of Costa Smeralda surroundings are: Liscia Ruja, Spiaggia del Principe, La Celvia and Pevero.
Residence La Costa is at only 1200 meters from Cannigione beach: an astonish fine sand beach with crystal water and a low seabed, suitable for families with children on holiday in Sardinia.
Once, Cannigione was a small fishermen village, while today is a renowned, lively town of Costa Smeralda; its strategic position allows people to easily reach by car all the stunning beaches of the Arzachena’s area: Capriccioli, Cala Battistoni in Baja Sardinia, Spiaggia del Principe and Piccolo e Grande Pevero in Porto Cervo.
For nightlife lovers, the popular Porto Cervo square is at only 2 km away and it is also reachable with a taxi (available with a charge of € 25,00 per route), and the well-known pubs and clubs of the area, like the “Bilionaire” and the “Sottovento”, are less than one km away. Moreover, at 5 km from the residence, in Baia Sardinia, there are two popular and famous clubs: "Phi Beach" and "Ritual".
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km