The Rocce Sarde Residence is a tourist complex in Olbia and overlooks the Gulf of Cugnana and Porto Rotondo, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The Rocce Sarde Residence in San Pantaleo is the ideal solution for those who want to spend their holidays by the sea a few steps from the Costa Smeralda and are looking for a residence with swimming pool in which to enjoy the autonomy of the apartment with kitchenette without giving up all the comforts and hotel services, which can be used at the Rocce Sarde Hotel which is just 1 km away.
The Rocce Sarde Residence offers hospitality in 10 THREE-ROOM APARTMENTS consisting of two bedrooms (one twin and one double), a living room with TV and sofa bed and an electric kitchenette equipped with microwave and refrigerator and washing machine. All apartments have air conditioning, two bathrooms with shower and hairdryer and have an independent entrance and outdoor space which can consist of a veranda or terrace overlooking the sea.
For guests looking for maximum relaxation, who do not need a kitchenette or who do not want to cook, the Rocce Sarde hotel formula is available, with full board, half board or breakfast only.
The guests of the residence have at their disposal a beautiful panoramic swimming pool; Many other services are also available at the nearby Hotel Rocce Sarde (1 km away):
- Swimming pool and solarium equipped with sun loungers
- Evening piano bar
- Tennis courts
- Possibility to book massages and excursions
- Bar and restaurant at the Hotel Rocce Sarde (breakfast € 15.00 per person per day, meals € 35.00 per person per day with drinks not included; half board at € 39.00 per day per person. Children up to 11 years old they pay half the price)
- Shuttle to the Rena Bianca beach in Portisco departing from the hotel
- Organization of day trips to the beaches and night trips to nearby locations
- Free parking
- Pets up to 5 kg allowed for a fee (€ 10.00 per day to be paid locally)
Rates include consumption and bed linen and towels
The nearest beach is about 3 km away and is that of Rena Bianca in Portisco, characterized by a sandy beach and a shallow and crystalline seabed, safe even for children to play; the beach can be reached via the hotel shuttle (also accessible to residence guests) and hosts several bathing establishments where it is possible to rent umbrellas and sunbeds.
The heart of the Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, is about twenty kilometers away and is therefore easily accessible by car along with all the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda. The nearest inhabited center is San Pantaleo, which is about 2.5 km away and is ideal for those on vacation.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 20 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 m
- Alghero airport: about 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 295 km