Residenze San Teodoro is a complex of apartments in San Teodoro located between 200 and 1500 meters from the town’s centre and between 1200 and 2200 meters from the beach. San Teodoro is one the liveliest sea destinations of North-eastern Sardinia, well-known all over the world.
The apartments of Residenze San Teodoro are located in three different complexes around the town; according to availability they may be in “Villaggio Gallura”, “Appartamenti San Teodoro” or “Appartamenti Centro”. The three complexes are always in the town’s centre and guests have supermarkets and shops within walking distance.
The apartments are furnished with taste and in an efficient way. They are equipped with TV and kitchenette and they may have a small garden and air-conditioning and/or washing machine (on request and with extra charge). There are two types of apartments:
- BILO: composed of a double bedroom a bathroom and a living room with double or single sofa-bed. Max occupancy 4 people
- TRILO: composed of a double bedroom, a bedroom with bunk bed, a bathroom and a living room with double or single sofa-bed. Max occupancy 6 people.
Apartments with two bathrooms are available on request and with an extra charge of 105,00€ per week.
Residenze San Teodoro has many facilities such as:
- Air-conditioning: 70,00€ per week
- Bath and bed linen: 15,00€ for changing
- Washing machine: 49,00€ per week
- Baby cot: 35,00€ per week
- Pets allowed with an extra charge of 35,00€ per week
- Extra bed: 105,00€ per week
Rates do not include a compulsory service charge for electricity, water and gas consumptions (40,00€ per person per week) to be paid upon arrival.
San Teodoro is pretty much appreciated by tourists for its stunning beaches – among the most beautiful of North Sardinia – and the for its numerous facilities such as: a wide variety of restaurants, bars, clubs and shops suitable for every age. Among the most popular beaches: the very famous beach of La Cinta, Isuledda, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu, Capo Coda Cavallo e Salina Bamba.
From San Teodoro is easy to reach also the wonderful small islands of Tavolara and Molara, famous for their crystal water and surrounded by nature.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km