Residence Citai is located in San Teodoro, between 1.2 km and 1.5 km from the wonderful sea of eastern Sardinia.
The Citai holiday homes are equipped with all comforts and always have a garden, patio or balcony, in any case with table and chairs.
The Citai apartments are located in one of the most prestigious areas of San Teodoro, in a panoramic position (some overlooking the Island of Tavolara), about 1200 - 1500 m from La Cinta beach. Spacious and well-finished, they are all equipped with TV and washing machine and furnished according to the taste of the owners.
The Citai Apartments are available as follows:
- BILO 4: composed of living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- TRILO 6: composed of a living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
Among the services offered by Residence Citai:
- Bed or bathroom linen: € 12.00 per person and for each subsequent change
- Cot: € 5.00 per day (for cot brought by the customer no supplement - max 1 per apartment)
- Baby food high chair: € 3.00 per day
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 50.00 per stay
- Wi-Fi area at the reception
There is a mandatory SERVICE FORFAIT to be paid locally, which includes on-site assistance, flat-rate consumption and costs € 9.00 per day in a two-room apartment and € 14.00 per day (prices to be intended per apartment).
DISTANCE FROM THE SEA: between 1,200 and 1,500 meters
DISTANCE FROM THE CENTER: 500 meters
San Teodoro is located on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, is famous for its beaches of fine white sand and an enchanting and unique sea in the world. San Teodoro is the perfect location for family holidays, given the shallow waters, but it also offers the opportunity to practice many sports and visit beautiful beaches such as Cala D'Ambra and Isuledda, up to the beautiful Lu Impostu. Do not miss a visit to the Protected Marine Area of Tavolara - Punta Coda Cavallo
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km