Residence Arcobaleno is a modern complex of apartments in San Teodoro between 300 and 500 meters from La Cinta beach and close to the town centre, on the North-east coast of Sardinia.
Residence Arcobaleno of San Teodoro is a recently built complex composed of 18 apartments on two floors. Arcobaleno is the perfect solution for people who want a walking distance beach and an apartment with kitchenette for a relaxing holiday in San Teodoro.
Residence Arcobaleno has modern apartments furnished in a simple and efficient way. Apartments are distributed over the raised ground floor and the first floor and are equipped with Tv and balcony or covered terrace. Two types of bilos are available:
- BILO 3: composed of a living room with kitchenette and a single sofa bed, a double bedroom, bathroom and balcony
- BILO 4: similar to bilos for spacious but with double or twin sofa bed in the living room.
Residence Arcobaleno offers to its guests:
- Internet wi-fi
- Barbecue area
- Covered, unattended parking
- A bottle of local wine and a Sardinian pastries tasting on arrival
- Diving centre “Karibù Diving e Travel”
- Baby cot with a daily extra charge of 5,00 €
- Bed linen and/or bath towels: 7,00 € each per person (12,00 € per person for both)
A compulsory daily SERVICE CHARGE of 6,00 € per person (from 2 years old) is due for consumptions, assistance on the spot and final cleaning (kitchenette excluded). A minimum payment of 42,00 € per person is due also for less than one week stays.
The closer beach is La Cinta, few hundred meters away and at walking distance. The beach is 5 km long and it is characterized by fine sand and a low seabed with turquoise nuances. Other stunning beaches of San Teodoro are: Cala D’Ambra, Isuledda, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Salina Bamba and Puntaldia, all with white sand, crystal water and sloping seabed, suitable for children.
San Teodoro centre is at only 500 meters from the apartments: a lively town with a pedestrian area during the evenings where guests will be spoilt for choice with picturesque stands, shops, restaurants, wine shops, pubs and clubs open until late night.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 255 km