Residence Le Canne is a complex of apartments in San Teodoro at about 300/700 meters from La Cinta beach and at 1 km from the town’s centre, on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Residence Le Canne of San Teodoro is the perfect solution for people looking for an apartment very close to La Cinta and for those who want to easily reach San Teodoro town’s centre and spending a relaxing, full comfort holiday into the nature.
Residence Le Canne apartments are from 300 up to 700 meters from the beach. All units are nicely furnished, and they can be either on the ground floor with an equipped terrace or on the first floor with an equipped balcony. Apartments have an independent access and they are available in the following accommodation typologies:
- BILO 4: one-bedroom apartments. They have a living room with kitchenette and a double or twin sofa bed; a double bedroom and a shower bathroom.
- TRILO 6: two-bedroom apartments. They have a living room with kitchenette and double or twin sofa bed; a double bedroom; a twin bedroom and a shower bathroom.
Apartments of the Residence Le Canne have the following facilities:
- LCD TV
- Washing machine
- Free baby cot (on request when booking)
- Ceiling fans
- Parking (very close to the apartments)
- Camping barbecue available on request
- Bed linens on request and with a weekly extra charge of 10,00 € per person
- Bath towels on request and with a weekly extra charge of 10,00 € per person
- Animals are NOT admitted
A compulsory weekly SERVICE CHARGE is due on the spot (from 2 years old) for on-site service, water and electricity consumption and final cleaning (35,00 € per person) except for the kitchenette. The payment of at least € 105,00 is required in case of 1-week stays.
San Teodoro is a well-known sea destination on Sardinia’s north-eastern coast. The town offers a wide range of water sport activities but it also the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday laying down in its stunning white sandy beaches and crystal waters. Water sea in the on the Northeast coast of Sardinia is characterized by a turquoise colour and it is suitable for surfing, canoeing, snorkelling and boat trips to discover the bays and Tavolara and Molara’s islands. San Teodoro is perfect for fun, lively nights, shopping and restaurants. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area: Isuledda (at 3 km), Cala Brandinchi (at 9 km), Lu Impostu (at 8 km), and Salina Bamba (at 10 km).
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km