Residence Sole Mare is a group of apartments at 50 to 500 metres from the sea of La Cinta in San Teodoro, stunning seaside location in north-east Sardinia.
Residence Sole Mare is in the perfect position to reach La Cinta with a short walk, it is an accommodation suitable for a car-free holiday in Sardinia which allows to save money and avoid stress. These apartments are for family holidays, but also romantic stays and group vacations.
Sole Mare apartments are located in different buildings and may be on the ground floor and have a garden or a patio, or they may be on the first floor and have a balcony. Every apartment has an outdoor area with dining table and chairs and can be:
- BILO 4: one-bedroom apartments with a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room with kitchenette and a sofa-bed for 2 people.
- TRILO 6: two-bedroom with a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bathroom and a living room with double sofa bed and kitchenette.
The property also has some apartments which are located a little bit further from the sea (they can be up to 1,7 km from La Cinta), available as Residence Sole.
Guests at Sole Mare Residence can have:
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception
- Bed linen and towels available with a supplement of € 12,00 per person/set
- Check-in from 16:00 to 20:00, late arrivals by midnight may be arranged in advance with an extra charge of € 25,00. Late arrivals after midnight and those which were not pre-arranged cannot be accepted.
- Small pets admitted with extra charge of € 50,00 per stay to be paid on the spot
COMPULSORY WEEKLY CHARGE: € 42,00 per person/week for assistance, final cleaning and water, gas and electricity consumption. It is possible to pay € 54,00 per person/week and to include in the charge a weekly change of bed linen and towels. This charge is compulsory from 2 y.o. and it entirely due also for stays of less than 7 nights.
La Cinta beach is 50-500 metres from the apartments depending on where each flat is located and can be easily reached with a pleasant and safe walk. La Cinta is a long beach and its 5 km of sandy coast are famous all over the world for its beauty. The sea at La Cinta in San Teodoro is characterised by stunning shades of turquoise and a low sandy seabed.
San Teodoro has some of the best beaches all over Sardinia, with natural landscapes and panoramic views, sometimes on Tavolara and Molara islands. Among the best beaches in San Teodoro there are Cala Brandinchi, Isuledda, Lu Impostu, Cala Suaraccia, Salina Bamba and Baia Salinedda.
San Teodoro is a vibrant town which can meet the needs of every kind of traveller with its shops, restaurants, clubs and pubs.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: around 50 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 155 km
- Airport of Alghero: around 160 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 250 km