Residence Sole is a complex of apartments between 50 and 1700 meters from the sea in San Teodoro, in the north-east of Sardinia.
Residence Sole di San Teodoro is the ideal solution for those looking for an apartment in San Teodoro that is close to the sea but also to the center, and is the perfect destination for those traveling without a car.
Il Sole Residence is perfect for families with children, for groups of friends and for couples, because the apartments give the right privacy and tranquility to allow everyone to make the most of the location.
The Sole apartments in San Teodoro are small but functional, always furnished with care to ensure comfortable holidays for those who choose them for a beach holiday. Distributed in villas or buildings, they can be on the ground floor and have a garden or patio, or on the first floor and have a balcony, but in any case, they all have an outdoor area furnished with table and chairs for dining out. All apartments have a bathroom with shower and can be of different types:
- BILO 3/4: two-room apartments consisting of double bedroom, bathroom and living area with kitchenette and double or double sofa bed.
- TRILO 4: three-room apartments with double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom and living room with kitchenette.
- TRILO 6: like trilo 4 but with a double or twin sofa bed in the living room.
- SQUARE 6: larger apartments with a bathroom, a double bedroom and two twin bedrooms with separate beds (sometimes in one of the two there is a bunk bed).
All guests have at their disposal:
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception
- TV in all apartments
- Washing machine in all apartments
- Car hire at the reception
- Bike rental nearby
- Cot on request (€ 5.00 per day, maximum one cot per apartment including the one brought from home)
- Baby food high chair: € 3.00 per day
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 50.00 per stay
- Bed linen and towels can be rented on site (€ 14.00 per person per change)
NB: check-ins are scheduled between 16:00 and 20:00. If agreed in advance, late arrivals are allowed only before midnight, and incur a supplement of € 25.00. Guests arriving after hours without prior arrangement and those arriving after midnight will be able to access the apartment only the next day.
There is a mandatory service fee to be paid locally, which includes on-site assistance, flat-rate consumption and costs € 12.00 per day in a two-room apartment, € 17.00 per day in a three-room apartment and € 22.00 per day in a four-room apartment (prices to be intended per apartment).
San Teodoro is one of the key points of tourism in Sardinia and certainly represents a point of reference for all travelers who are in the north of the island. With summer markets organized daily in the evenings, San Teodoro offers pleasant walks, many clubs and restaurants, discos and shops that make it one of the liveliest towns in the summer.
The closest beach to the Sole residence is La Cinta, which is between 50 and 1700 meters from the apartments, and looks like a long stretch of light sand with a turquoise sea with a shallow and sandy bottom. Among the other beaches of San Teodoro to visit at least once in a lifetime we point out Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and Isuledda.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 155 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km
Save money on your next holiday in Sardinia with the early booking discount: if you book by 31st May at Residence Sole in San Teodoro you will get a 5% off!