Residence Stella Marina is a complex of apartments at mid-way between San Teodoro town centre (at about 400 meters) and the stunning beach of La Cinta (at 900 meters) on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Stella Marina of San Teodoro is a recently built, modern residence suitable for people looking for an apartment by the sea and at walking distance from San Teodoro. Residence Stella Marina is recommended for couples looking for a romantic staying but also families and friends who want to enjoy one of the liveliest towns of North-east Sardinia.
The apartments of the Residence Stella Marina of San Teodoro are either on the ground floor with a garden or on the first floor with a terrace (always with a table and chairs) and have an independent entrance. They are provided with washing machine, TV, hairdryer, fan and a small outdoor shower. They are available as:
- BILO 3/4: one bedroom apartments composed of a living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa-bed, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- TRILO 4/6: two-bedroom apartments composed of a living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa-bed, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom.
Residence Stella Marina offers the following facilities:
- A bottle of wine and Sardinian pastries on arrival
- Free wi-fi in the common areas and terraces
- Small sized pets allowed with an extra charge of 50,00 € per stay (on request when booking)
- External diving centre run by outsiders
- Bed linen and bath towels with an extra charge of 7,00 € per person for each and 12,00 € per person for both
- Baby cot on request (5,00 € per day)
A compulsory daily service charge of 6,00 € per person (from 2 years) to be paid on the spot, is due for: water, electricity and gas consumptions, assistance during the stay and final cleaning (kitchenette excluded). For less than 7 day stays, a payment of one week is required.
Residence Stella Marina is at just 1 km from the beautiful, 5-km-long beach of La Cinta, the most popular in San Teodoro, known throughout the world for its white sand and its clear waters and shallow seabed suitable for children. The beach is equipped with sunbeds and beach umbrellas and guests can choose the option to rent them or freely enjoy it.
San Teodoro is one of the most renowned sea destinations of the North-eastern Sardinia, appreciated all over the world for its many heavenly beaches, including Cala d'Ambra, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and Isuledda, and its lively nightlife thanks to a wide choice of restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs and discos.
In the area is possible not only to find basic facilities such as markets, post office and so on, but also sport activities such as: volley and football fields; water sport such as: windsurf, diving and canoe and an equestrian centre with horse rides and a Golf Club in the nearby Puntaldia.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Porto di Porto Torres: about 145 km
Aeroporto di Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Porto e aeroporto di Cagliari: about 250 km