The Residence Villa Fiorita is located in San Teodoro, north-eastern Sardinia, 600 meters from the white sandy beach La Cinta and about 700 meters from the center.
The apartments of the Residence Villa Fiorita are set in a luxuriant, fully fenced garden and have a parking space and barbecue for shared use. The Villa Fiorita holiday apartments in San Teodoro are all TWO-ROOM APARTMENTS consisting of a living room with kitchenette, double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom. The apartments are equipped with outdoor shower, covered veranda if on the first floor or garden if on the ground floor both equipped with table and chairs, TV and washing machine.
Among the services of Villa Fiorita there are:
- Parking area
- Bed or bathroom linen: € 12.00 per person and for each subsequent change;
- Possibility of car and motorbike rental
- Cot: € 5.00 per day (for cot brought by the customer no supplement - max 1 per apartment)
- Child seat per table: € 3.00 per day.
- Small pets are welcome with a supplement of € 50.00 per stay to be paid locally
- Wi-Fi area in reception
- Service package (mandatory) for on-site assistance, flat rate consumptions: two-room apartment € 9.00 per
day and three-room apartment € 14.00 per day.
- The cleaning of the kitchenette, dishes and kitchen equipment is the responsibility of the customer, otherwise € 25.00 will be charged.
- Deposit: € 200.00 per apartment. The deposit will be delivered to your home 48 hours after checking the apartment by sending it by bank transfer or postal order.
DISTANCE FROM THE SEA 600 meters from the Cinta di San Teodoro beach.
San Teodoro is located on the east coast of Sardinia, a few kilometers south of Olbia. The beaches are all composed of fine white sand, with a shallow seabed and wonderful colors between blue and turquoise. San Teodoro is the perfect destination for those looking for a relaxing holiday, without forgetting the nightlife and the possibility of practicing many sports.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
- Alghero airport: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km