Residence Borgo Monte Sixeri is a complex of apartments close to Alghero at about 8 km from the beach on the north-west coast of Sardinia.
Residence Borgo Monte Sixeri is the perfect place for guests looking for a relaxing holiday in Sardinia in a quiet place immersed into the nature and surrounded by breath-taking views.
Residence Borgo Monte Sixeri has 12 apartments and 2 small villas characterized by a large equipped terrace with pergola. The apartments are furnished with attention to every single detail: tradition and modernity meet together with the use of solid wood, wrought iron, local ceramics and fabrics. All apartments are equipped with air-conditioning/heating, Wi-Fi, private parking, TV with satellite dish, microwave and electric oven, toaster, gas kettle, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and courtesy set.
Apartments are available as:
- DELUXE: one-bedroom apartments of about 40 m² composed of a living room with kitchenette and bathroom with shower (only two apartments have a bathtub). Apartments can accommodate up to 4 people (with 2 sofa beds). Two of them are suitable for disable people.
- COTTAGE: one-bedroom apartments of about 35 m² located in a more exclusive area and composed of a double bedroom, bathroom and living room with kitchenette and a sofa bed for a maximum occupancy of 4 people, a courtyard and a private barbecue. One of the two small villas is equipped with dish washer and Jacuzzi tub.
- MINI SUITE: a two-bedroom apartment of about 65 m² on two levels and composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, living room with kitchenette and bathroom. It is equipped with dish washer and it can accommodate up to 6 people (with two chair beds).
- SUITE: three-bedroom apartments of about 95/100 m² on two levels and composed of living room, two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a bathroom. They can accommodate up to 8 people (with a sofa bed) and are all equipped with dish washer. One of the suites has a Jacuzzi tub
- SUPERIOR SUITE: a four-bedroom apartment of about 130 m² on two levels composed of a living room with sofa bed and kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 1 triple bedroom (up to 11 sleeps), 2 bathrooms a Jacuzzi tub.
Guests of Borgo Monte Sixeri in Alghero can use:
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant and take-away service (also for pizza)
- Free parking
- Barbecue area
- Children playground and picnic area
- Cleaning and weekly bed linen change
- Swimming towels: 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot
- Baby cot: 20,00 € per week to be paid on the spot
- Free baby chair (on request)
- Possibility of half board with an extra charge to be paid on the spot of 35,00 € per person from 1 July to 31 August and 30,00 € in the remaining periods (20,00 € for children up to 11 years)
- Cycle track and trekking routes in the surroundings
- Pets are admitted with a cleaning charge between 50,00 € and 100,00 € for stay, according to the apartments and the animal (NB: management is authorised to hold part of the deposit in case the apartment is returned particularly dirty)
A compulsory weekly charge is due on the spot and it includes: electricity, gas and water consumption, bed and bathroom linen and the final cleaning. The charge change according to the apartment:
- BILO DELUXE: € 100,00 for the first week, € 70,00 per week for the next weeks
- BILO COTTAGE: € 110,00 for the first week, € 80,00 per week for the next weeks
- TRILO MINI SUITE: € 160,00 for the first week, € 110,00 per week for the next weeks
- QUADRI SUITE: € 200,00 for the first week, € 130,00 per week for the next weeks
- PENTA SUITE SUPERIOR: € 220,00 for the first week, € 160,00 per week for the next weeks
The Monte Sixeri’s estate is in the countryside of Santa Maria La Palma in Alghero at just few minutes from the north west coast of Sardinia. Residence Borgo Monte Sixeri is the perfect solution for people looking for a rural location close to Alghero (10 km) and to the airport (10 km), far away from the crowd but a only few minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the area such as: Le Bombarde, Maria Pia, Porto Ferro, Mugoni (all at about 10 km).
Alghero is a lively town, with a charming historic centre known for its impressive bastions surrounded by amazing view and romantic sunsets.
Airport of Alghero: about 10 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 130 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 225 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km