The I Mirti Bianchi Residence is a self-catering resort in Santa Teresa di Gallura, located on the most northern tip of Sardinia, 800 metres away from Rena Bianca Beach and a short walk from the centre of the village.
The I Mirti Bianchi Residence of Santa Teresa di Gallura is a residence with a swimming pool, perfect for those who want an apartment with kitchenette without giving up the services and amenities of a family-friendly resort.
The apartments at the I Mirti Bianchi Residence are new, furnished tastefully in a functional way, arranged over 3 floors and always have a garden or veranda. All apartments are equipped with wi-fi, TV, air conditioning, kitchenette with microwave and all the utensils needed to cook, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, and parking space. The apartments are available in two types, which are described below:
- BILO 2/4: apartments of about 45 sqm, composed of living room with kitchenette and possibility of twin or double sofa bed, and double bedroom. Some of these apartments have two bathrooms.
- TRILO 6: apartments of 80 to 90 sqm, composed of living room with kitchenette and twin or double sofa bed, double bedroom, small bedroom with two single or bunk beds. Some of these apartments have two bathrooms.
Guests staying at the I Mirti Bianchi Residence will be able to enjoy the following services:
- Pool for adults and children (from 01/06 to 30/09)
- Lift connecting the apartments to the garage
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Terrace with relaxation area
- Indoor garage and private outdoor parking
- Public paid laundromat
- Bicycles (subject to availability, deposit of € 150)
- Fitness area
- 1 umbrella per apartment provided
- Courtesy kit for bathroom and kitchen included in the rate
- Assistance in booking excursions
- Car and motorbike rental services
- Small pets allowed subject to an extra charge of € 30 per stay (excluding the beach and public areas)
- Reception from 9:00 to 13:00 and 16:30 to 20:00 (any arrivals at other times must be agreed upon with the hotel in advance and are subject to an extra cost)
A mandatory charge of € 5 per person per adult, € 2,50 per day per person for children between 3 and 11 years has to be paid on the spot (up to 2 years free of charge). This advance fee includes consumption of electricity, water and gas, air conditioning and bedding.
The following extras are available upon request, and subject to a fee:
- Family kit: € 50 per week (stroller, baby chair, baby-bottle warmer, baby cot and baby bath)
- Crib: € 35 per week
- Weekly cleaning and rearrangement: € 20 for the two-room apartment and € 25 for the three-room apartment (kitchenette not included)
- Bath linen: € 10 per person per change
- Additional bedding: € 10 per person per change
- American coffee machine and automatic water kettle: € 10 per week each
The I Mirti Bianchi Residence is located about 800 metres away from the beach of Rena Bianca, a sandy beach which is ones of the most beloved ones in northern Sardinia. The beach is partially free and partly equipped with several bathing establishments available for a fee. Rena Bianca is one of the most beautiful beaches in Santa Teresa di Gallura, thanks to its backdrops, which can be explored easily by visiting the nearby diving center.
Santa Teresa di Gallura originated as a fishing village and today is one of the main tourist resorts in northern Sardinia: situated in one of the most spectacular and exclusive stretches of the coast with some of the most beautiful beaches of Sardinia. It offers intense nightlife and an array of shops, bars, pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, and varied opportunities to practice sports. This is area is particularly recommended for young people.
Santa Teresa is located in front of the wonderful Archipelago of La Maddalena and Corsica, which are easily reached with daily excursions. The resort also has a modern tourist harbour with 750 berths up to 35 metres.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 60 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 65 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 100 km
Airport of Alghero: around 130 km
Port of Arbatax: around 245 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 315 km