Residence Li Velieri is a residential complex in Santa Teresa di Gallura on the North coast of Sardinia, at about 800 meters from the town centre and from the wonderful beach of Rena Bianca.
Residence Li Velieri of Santa Teresa di Gallura is distributed over two 3-floor single buildings and built around a wonderful garden and a swimming pool for adults and children. Li Velieri is a residence by the sea suitable for families with children looking for apartments equipped with swimming pool in Santa Teresa di Gallura.
Apartments of Residence Li Velieri are modern and finely furnished and are provided with internet wi-fi, Tv, parking space and external area (garden or terrace) with everything is needed to cook and clean. They can be divided in:
- BILO 4: they are composed of a double bedroom, bathroom, living room with double sofa bed and kitchenette
- TRILO 6: they are composed of a double bedroom, bathroom, bunk bedroom, living room with sofa bed (double or twin) and kitchenette.
Residence Li Velieri offers a wide range of facilities:
- Air-conditioning on request when booking: 35,00 € per week
- Swimming pool for adults and children, open during the season
- Excursions with extra charge
- Reception (for check-in after 22:00 is due an extra charge of 25,00 €; check-in after 20:00 need to be agreed in advance with the residence as entrance is not guaranteed
- Small sized pets are welcome, to book on reservation, with a weekly extra charge of € 35.00
- Baby cot on request and with a weekly extra charge of 25,00 €
- Daily room cleaning and mid-weekly change of bed linen and bathroom towels: Bilo: € 21,00 per day; Trilo: 25.00 € per day
- Weekly apartment tyding up: € 140,00 for Bilos and € 150,00 for Trilos
A compulsory weekly SERVICE CHARGE (35,00 € per person from 4 years old) is due on the spot for: water, electricity and gas consumptions, bed and bath linen with a weekly change (extra changes with supplement) and the access to the swimming pool.
The residence closest beach is Rena Bianca at just 800 meters and it can be easily reached following the directions to the historic centre. Rena Bianca is Santa Teresa di Gallura’s beach and has a wonderful fine pink and white sand, a crystal turquoise sea and a low and sloping seabed, suitable for children. The beach has several facilities such as: parking, bar, beach umbrellas and paddle boats for rental. In few minute driving, guests of Residence Li Velieri can reach also the other stunning beaches of Santa Teresa di Gallura: Capo Testa at about 1,5 km, Rena di Ponente (at about 3 km), La Marmorata (at about 5 km) and Cala Sambuco (at about 8 km). Santa Teresa di Gallura is a town on the extreme North of Sardinia, renowned for its lively nightlife and for the wide range of bars, shops, clubs and restaurants provided, and it is the perfect destination for people who want to enjoy a town close to a breath-taking sea.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 60 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 65 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 100 km
Airport of Alghero: about 130 km
Port of Arbatax: about 245 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 315 km