ResidenceSea Villas is a residential complex located about 8 km away from the village of Stintino, on the northwestern coast of Sardinia, and about 3 km away from the wonderful beach of Le Saline.
The Sea Villas Residence in Stintino is made up of terraced houses surrounded by large open spaces, with green meadows and well-kept flower beds to ensure a relaxed atmosphere in the middle of nature and away from the chaos of the city. Due to its strategic position, it is particularly suitable for those traveling by car in Sardinia and want to discover all the beautiful beaches of Stintino and the northwestern coast of Sardinia.
The Sea Villas Residence offers accommodation which is furnished with Sardinian flair and are equipped with digital TV, toaster, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, barbecue (shared with other apartments), outdoor shower, car park, and garden or equipped balcony. The villas available can be STANDARD without swimming pool, IN with access to a shared swimming pool, or EXCLUSIVE is equipped with a private pool. More information about the villas is given below:
- VILLA 4 STANDARD (60 sqm): two-room apartments consisting of living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom with bathtub; accommodates up to 4 people WITHOUT pool.
- VILLA 4 IN (60 sqm): two-room apartments like Villa 4 Standard but with shared pool.
- VILLA 6 IN (80/90 sqm): three-room apartments with shared swimming pool, consisting of living room with kitchenette, double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom, and bathroom with bathtub.
- VILLA 6 ESCLUSIVA (80/90 sqm): three-room apartments with private pool consisting of kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom (sometimes on mezzanine), and bathroom with bathtub.
- VILLA 8 ESCLUSIVA (100/120 sqm): three-room apartments with private pool consisting of kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom, and bathroom with bathtub. Additional bedroom with a double sofa bed and a bathroom with bathtub is present on the mezzanine.
Guests staying at the Sea Villas Residence in Stintino will be able to enjoy the following services:
- Free limited wi-fi in front of the reception (use beyond limit might incur charges)
- Ice cream parlour*
- Emergency Medical Service*
- Reception available from 9:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 20:00. Arrivals after 20:00 must be arraged with the residence or the access will not be guarateed and an additional charge of 50,00 € will be applied. For arrivals agreed after 22:00 a compulsory charge of 20,00 € is requested, while for arrivals after midnight a compulsory charge of 50,00 € will be requested.
- Bicycles, subject to availability (Deposit fee of € 150)
* facilities managed externally
The mandatory extra charge be paid on the spot, from 3 up to 11 years is € 2,50 per person per day and € 5 per person per day from 12 years; includes the consumption of water, light and gas, bedding, bike use, bath and kitchen toiletries, wi-fi in public areas.
Additionally, the following services are available when requested at the time of booking, subject to a fee:
- Portable air conditioning (€ 80 per week)
- Mid-week cleaning service (€ 20 per day for Villa 4 and Villa 4 IN; € 35 for Villa 6 and Villa 8)
- Beach towel: € 5 per piece
- Cot: € 35 per week
- Family Kit including cradle, baby stroller, bottle warmer, baby chair and baby bath: € 50 per week
- High chair or stroller: 10,00 € each per week
- Extra bed available on request subject to confirmation
- Pets welcome at extra cost of € 30 for extra cleaning
- Bath towels: € 10 per person per change
- Extra bed linens: 10,00 € per person
- American coffee machine or hot water boiler: € 10 per week per unit
The nearest beach to Sea Villas Residence is about 3 km away and is the splendid white beach of Le Saline, partly free and partly equipped with the possibility of renting umbrellas, sun loungers and sun chairs. From the residence you can quickly reach even the most famous beach in Stintino, La Pelosa, world-famous for the blue-turquoise colour of its shallow and sandy backdrop. Among the other beaches of Stintino, we mention those of La Pelosetta, Ezzi Mannu, Pazzona, Punta Negra, Donna Cala Coscia, Cala Lupo and Tamerici, al feauturing white sand and crystal clear sea, also found in the Carribean. The area is very crowded by tourists and is therefore full of many services, such as a public transport network links from the middle of June to the middle of September to reach the main beaches. The closest village to the Sea Villas Residence is Stintino, just 8 km away from the apartments. All facilities including supermarket, handicraft shops, bars, nightclubs and the possibility of practising water sports can be found here.
Stintino is located on the most western tip of northwestern Sardinia, on a stretch of the most fascinating coastline of the entire island. This area stretches out to the natural paradise of the island of Asinara, former residence of a maximum security prison, which today is the National Park; a destination of many excursions by sea.
A holiday in Stintino must include a visit to the wonderful city of Alghero, a Catalan town on the northwestern coast of Sardinia, located about 50 km away. Alghero is one of the most fascinating hotspots of the island, due to its marvelous beaches and its bustling historical centre of Catalan tradition.
Port of Porto Torres: around 25 km
Airport of Alghero: around 50 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 145 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 155 km
Port of Arbatax: around 225 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 270 km