The Residence Sea Villas is a residential complex located about 8 km from the town of Stintino, on the north-western coast of Sardinia, and about 3 km from the wonderful beach of Le Saline.
The Residence Sea Villas in Stintino consists of terraced houses surrounded by large green spaces, with green lawns and well-kept flower beds to ensure the best relaxing atmosphere in the midst of nature and away from the chaos of the city. Given its strategic position, it is particularly suitable for those who travel by car in Sardinia and want to know all the most beautiful beaches of Stintino and the north-west coast of Sardinia.
The Sea Villas offers hospitality in accommodations furnished in Sardinian style and equipped with TV, toaster, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, barbecue on request, parking, garden or equipped balcony. The villas can be STANDARD without swimming pool, IN with access to a swimming pool shared with other apartments, and the EXCLUSIVE type which has a private pool instead. The pools always have an outdoor shower and accommodations are available as:
- VILLA 4 STANDARD (60 sqm): two-room apartments with living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom with tub; they host a maximum of 4 people and the swimming pool is NOT present.
- VILLA 4 IN (60 sqm): two-room apartments like Villa 4 Standard but with shared swimming pool.
- VILLA 6 IN (80/90 sqm): three-room apartments with shared swimming pool consisting of living room with kitchenette, double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with tub.
- EXCLUSIVE VILLA 6 (80/90 sqm): three-room apartments with private pool consisting of kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedded room (sometimes lofted), bathroom with bathtub.
- EXCLUSIVE VILLA 8 (100/120 sqm): three-room apartments with private pool consisting of kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with tub; a mezzanine houses a further bedroom with a double sofa bed and a bathroom with tub.
The Residence Sea Villas Country Village in Stintino has:
- Free Wi-Fi in front of the reception
- Ice cream shop
- Emergency medical Service
- Reception open from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00. Arrivals after 20:00 must be agreed upon with the hotel, otherwise a penalty of € 50.00 will be required and delivery of the apartment is not guaranteed. For arrivals agreed between 22:00 and midnight there is a supplement of € 20.00, while for arrivals agreed after midnight the supplement is € 50.00.
- Bicycles until exhaustion (deposit of € 50.00 required)
All services (Wi-Fi and bicycles apart) are managed externally, therefore their opening is not dependent on the Residence Sea Villas. As a rule, everything is operational from June to September but not guaranteed.
There is a COMPULSORY SERVICE FORFAIT to be paid locally from 4th June to 9th September, of € 2.50 per person per day from 3 years of age up to 11 years and € 5.00 per person per day starting from 12 years; the flat rate includes the consumption of water, electricity and gas, bed linen, use of bicycles, bathroom and kitchen courtesy kit, Wi-Fi in common areas. During the rest of the year the flat rate is already included in the price of the apartment.
Furthermore, on request and for a fee, additional services are available to request when booking:
- Portable air conditioning: € 80.00 per week
- Midweek cleaning service: € 30.00 per day for Villa 4 and Villa 4 IN; € 40.00 for Villa 6 and € 50,00 for Villa 8
- Beach towel: € 5.00 per piece
- Cot: € 35.00 per week
- Family Kit which includes cot, stroller, bottle warmer, high chair and bathtub: € 56.00 per week
- Pets welcome with a supplement of € 30.00 for extra cleaning
- Bath towels: € 10.00 per person per change
- American coffee machine or hot water kettle: € 14.00 per week per unit
The closest beach to Residence Sea Villas is about 3 km away and is the white beach Le Saline, partly free and partly equipped with the possibility of renting umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs. From the residence you can also quickly reach the most famous beach of Stintino, La Pelosa, famous all over the world for the blue-turquoise color of its shallow and sandy seabed. Among the other beaches of Stintino, we point out those of La Pelosetta, Ezzi Mannu, Pazzona, Punta Negra, Cala Coscia di Donna, Cala Lupo and Tamerici, some with white sand and a crystalline Caribbean sea, others rocky and therefore ideal for lovers snorkeling and diving. The area is very busy with tourists and is therefore sprinkled with many services, such as a public transport network that from mid-June to mid-September allows you to reach the main beaches.
The nearest village to the Sea Villas is Stintino, which just 8 km from the apartments has all the services: supermarket, craft shops, night clubs, discos and the possibility of practicing water sports.
Stintino is located in the extreme tip of north-western Sardinia, in one of the most fascinating stretch of coast of the entire island that extends towards the natural paradise of the Asinara island, former home of a maximum security prison National park destination of many excursions by sea.
A holiday in Stintino cannot fail to include at least one day in Alghero, a Catalan town on the north-western coast of Sardinia located about 50 km away. Alghero is one of the most fascinating places on the island, with its wonderful beaches and its characteristic historic center.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 25 km
- Alghero airport: about 45 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 145km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 165 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 255 km
Book your stay at Residence Sea Villas in Stintino and save 25% on your holiday!