Marina Manna Club Village Residence is an apartment complex with shared swimming pool and entertainment 400 meters from the sea in Valledoria, along the northern coast of Sardinia.
Marina Manna in San Pietro a Mare is an equipped residence suitable for families with children of all ages and offers a wide range of services to take care of all types of travelers. Surrounded by greenery and a few hundred meters from the beach, the Marina Manna residence is suitable for those who want to relax away from the chaos of mass tourism.
The apartments of the Residence Marina Manna in Valledoria can be on the ground floor and have a furnished patio, or on the first floor and have a furnished veranda. With a simple and functional furniture, the apartments have everything you need during a holiday, such as air conditioning and TV. All the bedrooms have low beds and the apartments can be of two types: - BILO: two-room apartments consisting of double bedroom, living room with double or twin sofa bed and kitchenette, bathroom. - TRILO: three-room apartments consisting of double bedroom, second twin bedroom, living room with double or twin sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
The structure also houses hotel rooms that can be booked in hotel formula such as Marina Manna Hotel & Club Village, suitable for those who prefer to relax and book with full board, half board or breakfast included.
Guests of the Marina Manna apartments in Valledoria have at their disposal:
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Affiliated beach service 450 meters from the residence
- 2 swimming pools
- Solarium with sun beds and umbrellas
- Children's play area
- Air-conditioned restaurant, pizzeria with wood oven and bar
- Illuminated tennis and soccer field (multipurpose)
- Foosball table and table tennis
- TV room and common room
- Bazaar / boutique with handicraft products
- Unguarded private parking
In the structure, from 3 years upwards it is mandatory to pay a SERVICE FORFAIT of € 10.00 per person per day, which includes consumption, use of air conditioning and TV in the apartment, a change of bed linen and towels. bathroom per week, final cleaning, use of the swimming pool and beach service (1 umbrella + 2 sun loungers for each unit - 1st row with supplement to be paid locally). For stays of less than 7 nights a minimum payment of a weekly fee per person is required. The cleaning of the kitchenette, dishes and kitchen equipment is the responsibility of the customer; otherwise € 25.00 will be charged.
There is a mandatory payment of a CLUB CARD from 3 years old which costs € 5.00 per person per day from 13/06 to 12/09 and includes:
- Mini Club for children between 5 and 12 years with a dedicated and coordinated program at set times; space equipped for outdoor games.
- Daytime and evening entertainment with dance evenings, piano-bar, cabaret, group courses and tournaments
On request and for a fee are available:
- Additional linen changes: € 6.00 per person per change
- Further changes of bathroom linen: € 6.00 per person per change
- Pets allowed for € 50.00 per stay
- Cot for hire: € 5.00 per day (maximum one per apartment including the one brought from home, for which there is no supplement)
- Car rental
- Baby sitter
- Assistance in booking excursions
The closest beach to the Marina Manna Residence is that of San Pietro a Mare, in Valledoria, and is about 400 meters away. It is characterized by a white sandy beach and a predominantly sandy blue seabed with some rocks.
Among the other beaches in the area we point out La Ciaccia (3 km), that of Baia delle Mimose (9 km), the beach of Poltu Biancu (10 km), Li Junchi (11 km), Li Mindi (12 km km), Li Feruli (14 km).
The nearest town is Valledoria, less than 2 km from the residence, but Castelsardo is also easily accessible as it is 15 km away.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
- Alghero airport: about 80 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 85 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 100 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 245 km