The Baiaverde Residence is located in San Pietro a Mare, a town on the north-western coast of Sardinia, part of the municipality of Valledoria and halfway between Santa Teresa di Gallura and Castelsardo.
Located just 120 meters from the beach and surrounded by junipers, mimosas, pines and eucalyptus trees, the Baiaverde Village represents, thanks to its quiet and fun atmosphere, the perfect holiday for couples and families with children and teenagers.
The Residence Club Baiaverde has terraced houses surrounded by greenery and available in two-room and three-room types.
- BILO 3/4 (about 30 sqm): composed of bedroom, living-dining area with TV (no sat), sofa bed for two, kitchenette, patio or balcony equipped with table and chairs, bathroom with shower.
- TRILO 5/6 (about 65 sqm): distributed on two levels, with ground floor consisting of living-dining area with TV (no sat), sofa bed for two, kitchenette, bathroom (only sink and toilet), patio equipped with table and chairs, and first floor with double bedroom, one bedroom with bunk bed, bathroom with shower and balcony.
These apartments, available in two-room and three-room types, are the same as the Silver in terms of furnishings and composition, but are equipped with air conditioning and an 18 l microwave oven. All the Gold two-room apartments also offer Wi-Fi connection for a fee and with limited access (service on request).
The Prestige apartments are two-room apartments of about 32 square meters equal to the Silver but with new furnishings, telephone, hairdryer, 18 l microwave oven, safe and air conditioning, located in a privileged position with respect to the beach. The Prestige apartments have WI-FI connection for a fee and with limited access (service on request).
The Economy apartments are smaller apartments than the Silver and more simply furnished, available as two-room apartments of about 26 square meters, with three beds, and three-room apartments of about 50 square meters, which can accommodate up to four people.
As an alternative to the apartments in the residence formula, the resort also has different room types available in the Club Hotel Baiaverde formula with breakfast included, half board or full board.
The Residence Club Baiaverde has numerous services for a holiday of comfort and relaxation:
- Hall and Reception with free safekeeping service
- TV and reading room with free WI-FI (with limited access)
- Panoramic and air-conditioned restaurant (accessible on request and subject to availability);
- Pizzeria / grill open from 29 May to 30 September
- Bar / ice cream parlor;
- Bazaar with packaged food and basic necessities, open from 12 June to 10 September
- Unattended parking
- Animals are not allowed
Other services available on request (subject to availability) and with supplement:
- Paid Wi-Fi connection (with limited access) in the gold and prestige apartments
- Internet Point (for a fee)
- Coin operated laundry available from May 29th to September 30th
- Bicycle and pushchair rental (for a fee)
- Extra change of bed / bath linen
- Beach service from 12 June to 10 September (on request and for a fee)
- Cots, high chairs and "special" baby kit (camping cot, high chair, baby bath, bottle warmer, small rocking chair)
Guests of the Baiaverde Residence can request a meal book to be paid on the spot in order to eat in the hotel restaurant together with hotel guests (service subject to confirmation).
Just 2 km from the Baiaverde Village there are other services such as shopping centers, supermarkets, pharmacies and tourist medical services.
IMPORTANT: the rates of the Residence Baiaverde include the rental of the apartment, the consumption of water, electricity and gas, the cleaning of the apartment, bed linen and towels with weekly change (free for stays of at least 14 nights) and club cards.
Thanks to the CLUB CARD included in the price, guests of the Baiaverde Village will be able to access, from 12 June to 10 September, the numerous services offered by the structure such as:
- Double-depth swimming pool for adults and children, however operational from 29 May until 30 September
- Fully equipped shaded playground
- Group courses in archery, spinning bike (by reservation on site), swimming, canoeing, aqua-gym, pilates, aerobics / zumba
- Table tennis, stand up paddle and canoes
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 6, Junior Club from 7 to 11 and Young Club for children aged 12 to 17 (at set times, excluding Saturdays)
- Participation in sports tournaments and games
- International soft daytime and evening entertainment with sports tournaments and musical evenings with group dances
In the surrounding area it will also be possible to play soccer and tennis and practice horse riding, surfing and kitesurfing, snorkeling and paragliding, trekking excursions, rent cars and minibuses and make trips and excursions to the main destinations of the island.
Just 8 km from the Baiaverde Village you can also take advantage of the health and beauty treatments of the Terme di Casteldoria.
The Baiaverde Residence is connected, via a comfortable and safe internal road, to a beautiful beach of fine sand which is only 120 from the structure. The beach is partly free and partly equipped (from 12 June to 10 September) with sunbeds and umbrellas, available with a supplement.
The Baiaverde Village overlooks a stretch of sandy coast interspersed with rocks, a perfect destination for lovers of water sports.
A short distance from the Baiaverde Village there are also the wonderful white sand beaches of Castelsardo (Lu Bagnu, only about 15 km), Isola Rossa and Costa Paradiso (only about 20 km), Santa Teresa di Gallura (about 50 km). , Stintino (La Pelosa, Le Saline and Ezzi Mannu, about 65 km away), Alghero (Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia, Le Bombarde, Porto Conte etc., only 70/75 km away).
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Alghero airport: about 75 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 110 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km