Residence Baiaverde is in San Pietro a Mare, Valledoria, half way between Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura, on the north coast of Sardinia.
Baiaverde resort is at just 120 metres from the beach, and is surrounded by a beautiful pine wood, with mimosa, juniper and eucalyptus trees. It has a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere with entertainment activities, and is particularly suitable for families with children and couples.
Residence Baiaverde is distributed over some terraced houses, surrounded in greenery, available as two or three-room apartments.
SILVER APARTMENTS - BILO 3/4 (30 sq m): bedroom, living–dining area with TV, double sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, furnished patio or balcony with table and chairs.
- TRILO 5/6 (65 sq m): internally divided between ground floor and first floor, with living–dining area with TV, double sofa bed, kitchenette, cloakroom, patio with table and chairs. On the first floor, double bedroom, bedroom with bunk beds, bathroom with shower and balcony.
Available as one/two-bedroomed apartments, they are the same as Silver accommodation, but equipped with air-conditioning and microwave (18 l). Gold one-bedroomed apartments also have a limited wi-fi connection, available with extra charge (on request).
Prestige apartments are one-bedroomed apartments of 32 sqm, similar to the Silver solution but with brand new furniture, telephone, hairdryer, kettle, microwave (18 l), safe and air-conditioning, located in a privileged position close to the beach.
Prestige apartments have a wi-fi connection, available with surcharge and on request.
Economy apartments are smaller than the Silver apartments, with more basic furniture, available as one-bedroomed accommodation of 26 sqm, sleeping three, and two-bedroomed solutions of 50 sqm, sleeping up to four people.
As alternative to apartments with overnight stays, the resort has also some rooms where breakfast, half board or full board treatments are available.
For more information please click here.
Residence Baiaverde has many facilities for a comfortable and relaxing holiday, including:
- Hall and Reception with free valuables storage
- TV and reading room with free wifi (limited use only)
- Wifi connection in Gold and Prestige one-bedroomed apartments, with surcharge
- Panoramic, air-conditioned restaurant (on request and subject to availability)
- Pizzeria/grill open from 30th May until 30th September
- Bar/ice cream parlour
- Mini market open from 13th June to 11th September, with food and basic necessities
- Car parking (unattended)
- Pets not allowed
Other facilities available on request (with limited availability) and with extra charge:
- Paid Internet Point
- Wi-Fi connection with surcharge and with limited access available in Bilo Gold and Prestige
- Launderette available from 30th May until 30th September
- Bicycles and buggy rental
- Bed and bath linen change
- Beach service from 13th June until 11th September, with 1 beach umbrella and 2 sun loungers per apartment, assigned on a first come, first served basis
- Cots, high chairs and baby kits with bath, changing table, bottle warmers and little rocking chairs
Guests of Residence Baiaverde may request a meal carnet to be paid on the spot and to be spent in the Resort’s restaurant with the hotel guests.
Just 2 km from Baiaverde, there are additional facilities, such as a shopping centre, supermarket, chemist and a medical service for tourists
NB: Residence Baiaverde rates include accommodation, water, gas and electricity consumption, final cleaning, bed and bath linen with weekly change (free for stays of at least 14 nights) and Club Card
With the complimentary CLUB CARD, included in the price, from 13th June until 11th September, guests of the Baiaverde resort can access the various facilities on offer, including:
- Swimming pools for children and adults, both available from 30th May until 30th September
- Play area in the shade
- Beach service (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunloungers per room)
- Group classes of swimming, canoeing, water aerobics, step, spinning, (on booking in loco), pilates, aerobics, Zumba, archery
- Table tennis and canoeing
- Mini Club for children aged 4 to 6 years, Junior Club from 7 to 11 years and Young Club for children aged 12 to 17 years (at scheduled times, except Saturdays)
- Sports games and matches
- Day and evening (international) soft entertainment, sport matches and group dancing
Near the resort there are sports and other facilities available: five-a-side football, tennis, horse-riding, sailing, scuba-diving, snorkelling, surfing, kite-surfing, paragliding, trekking excursions. Car and minibus hire for daytrips and excursions. Spa treatments at the nearby Terme di Casteldoria (8 km away).
A stunning sandy beach, in part free and in part equipped (from 13/06 to 11/09) with beach umbrellas and sunloungers, is at just 120 metres from Residence Baiaverde, and accessible via a private road, there is, available for guests with a surcharge.
The Baiaverde resort overlooks a sandy stretch of coast, interspersed with rocks, popular among water sports lovers.
At a short distance from the resort, there are the beautiful, white sandy beaches of Stintino, such as La Pelosa, Le Saline and Ezzi Mannu (at 65 km), Alghero, the Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia, Le Bombarde and Porto Conte (at 75 km), Castelsardo (Lu Bagnu, 15 km), Isola Rossa and Costa Paradiso (20 km) and Santa Teresa di Gallura (50 km).
Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
Airport of Alghero: about 75 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 90 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 110 km
Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km